Invisalign Australia has announced that Vivera retainers are now available for non-Invisalign patients. In addition, the company will replace its traditional Vivera volume discount offering with a standard 40% reduction off the original price - providing immediate cost-saving benefits to all doctors.
Studies show that without retention, even perfectly aligned teeth have the potential to relapse. Ongoing retention is key to protecting the investment the patient has made towards their new smile.
Manufactured using Invisalign's advanced fabrication technology to create a precise, smooth and comfortable fit, Vivera offers a virtually invisible and reliable retention option for both Invisalign and non-Invisalign patients.
Vivera is a clear thermoplastic retainer designed to be used after completing orthodontic treatment. Because it can be made from a PVS impression, it can be used with both Invisalign system patients or any other orthodontic patients.
The key benefits of Vivera include:
- Available for Invisalign and non-Invisalign patients;
- 40% price reduction (replacing the former discount offering on Vivera);
- Custom made - using the same state of the art manufacturing process as Invisalign aligners, creating a strong retainer that has an extremely precise fit;
- Strong but gentle - lab tests show Vivera's proprietary thermoplastic material is 30% stronger than other leading clear retainer materials;
- Self-correct minor relapses - superior strength enables self-correction of certain types of minor relapse (up to 0.25mm per tooth), similar to a spring retainer;
- Supports bonded lingual wires and pontics - provides an interim cosmetic solution for missing teeth whilst providing retention for the whole arch; and
- Long lasting retention - includes three sets of retainers.