Whether you use images for patient communication, presentations or email referrals, digital photography can greatly enhance patient care and improve your practice.
The key is mastering your digital photography skills and complementing these with the right tools. Designed with ease of use in mind, the latest Kodak DX7590 system is configured for optimal dental photography.
"The image quality of this camera is the best there is," said Dr Scott Benjamin. "Colour correction is built-in and you just can't accomplish that degree of colour accuracy with after-market adapters or software."
"The Kodak DX7590 dental digital photography system is a great product," said Dr John Flucke. "The new ring flash system provides incredibly even, uniform lighting. It's easy to light intraoral images, including areas of interest far back in the mouth."
"The DX7590 camera is very easy to use," said Dr Jeff Dalin. "Before I started using Kodak's dental digital cameras, I was the only one in the office who photographed patients. Now, everybody on my staff can do it. Nobody is afraid of this camera."
The complete, easy-to-use system features:
- The innovative Kodak dental flash and close-up lens with ring flash light source provides even, shadow-free lighting for macro photography.
- The distance guide helps you position the camera quickly and easily, while the large 55mm LCD screen with positioning grid makes it easy to get the shot you want.
- 5.0 megapixels enable clear, hi-res images.
- Professional-quality Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon 10X optical zoom lens.
- 32 MB of internal memory and a 64 MB storage card offering increased storage capacity.
- The Kodak EasyShare printer dock makes it easy to create high-quality 10 x 15cm dye-sublimation prints directly from the camera or you can print from your inkjet printer.